What Can YOU Do To Help
Last year alone, our center conducted over 300 forensic interviews of suspected child abuse. Our counselors conducted over 1,000 counseling sessions for traumatized children. Help us spread the word about the CAC throughout our community, and increase the awareness about the epidemic of child abuse.
Below is a list of items needed by the CAC to assist in providing the resources and services to the children we serve.
- Art supplies such as: play-doh, colored pencils, crayons, washable paint, paint brushes, chalk, canvasses, colored sharpies, printer paper, construction paper
- Juice boxes or water bottles
- Children's books, coloring books, & toys
- Lysol spray cans
- Paper Towels
- Hand Soap
- Magazines subscriptions such as: Highlights & Family Circle
- Gift cards to Target, Wal-Mart, Sam’s, Kroger, Office Depot/Office Max